To apply, please submit the following documents:
– Application form
– Curriculum vitae in tabular form
– Short essay explaining why you want to join your preferred course
Please send all your application documents to:
You will then be invited to our entrance examination.
The entrance examination consists of instrumental or singing performance, an oral test in music theory and ear-training, and an interview. There are no prescribed standards of attainment or specific repertoire. They depend on the aims of the individual student and will be discussed in a personal conversation prior to the examination.
22th May, 5th and 6th June 2018
Further dates can be arranged individually.
Course starting date
24 September 2018
Visits and preliminary discussions about prospective individual courses of study can be arranged at any time following consultation. Please apply directly to Matthias Bölts: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Range of Courses
One-year basic musical studies
– Total immersion in music for a whole year
-Orientation year: Am I cut out for a musical career?
– Preparing for entrance exams at a college of music
– 3-year professional training, state financial assistance for student fees (BAföG) available
– practical, project-related, tailored to individual needs
– Goal: An instrument teacher who can also perform on stage and make a living as a cultural entrepreneur.
Fundamental Music Pedagogy – Music in social settings
– 4-year professional training
– experimental, process-orientated, practical
– Education of the whole person through music
– 4-year professional training as a singer, singing teacher, vocal therapist
– work on the basis of the «School of Uncovering the Voice»
– individual development of breathing, tone quality and diction